You are currently reading the Traveldocs privacy statement. The website www.visum-legalisatie.nl is the property of Traveldocs B.V. We can collect your data for various reasons. We think it is important that you know what we do with it and how you can indicate your wishes regarding your data. If you would like to contact us regarding the use of your data, you can reach us at email@example.com
2132 WT Hoofddorp
|+31 (0) 23 – 221 00 04
Personal data that we process
Traveldocs processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you have provided us with this data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process; depending on the action you take:
Traveldocs may process Personal Data from you in the following situations:
- You are a customer of Traveldocs;
- You are a prospect of Traveldocs;
- You are a distributor of Traveldocs;
- You are a supplier of products or services to Traveldocs.
The Personal Data that Traveldocs processes from you when completing the Travel Authorization application form are:
- Your first and last name;
- Your address details;
- Your gender;
- Your date of birth;
- Your place of birth;
- Your email address;
- Your (mobile) phone number;
Further Personal Data that Traveldocs processes from you when completing the Travel Authorization application form are:
- Your IP address;
- Your order ID;
- Your marital status;
- The name and address, nationality, place of birth, country of birth of your partner;
- The name and address, nationality, place of birth, country of birth of your mother;
- The name and address, nationality, place of birth, country of birth of your father;
- Your travel plans;
- The name and address details of your emergency contact;
- Related to your work or education;
- Other contact details;
The special or sensitive Personal Data that Traveldocs processes about you when completing the Travel Authorization application form are:
- Your passport (number);
- Your ID card (number);
- Your bank account number;
- Your Citizen Service Number (“BSN”);
- Your passport photo;
- Your nationality;
- Your ethnic origin;
- Your political views;
- Your religious or philosophical beliefs;
- Your union membership;
- Your genetic data;
- Your biometric data;
- Your health information;
Further Personal Data, for example, with a view to the unique identification of a natural person depending on the nature of the relationship that Traveldocs has with you.
In addition to this Personal Data, it is possible that you provide us with further Personal Data in your contact with us. It concerns the following categories of Personal Data:
- The Personal Data that you provide to Traveldocs in the course of the services we perform for you, such as, but not limited to, the information provided to the Traveldocs support center and the (special) Personal Data required to obtain a Travel Authorization from a Customer ask the various immigration services;
- The Personal Data that Traveldocs obtains through your use of our Website, contacts us or otherwise communicates with us, whether or not on behalf of a company or on behalf of someone else.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Dropjob processes personal data for the following purposes and on the basis of “consent”:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if you have filled in the contact form;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if you have completed the quotation form;
- A subscription to our newsletter: if you have registered for this via the website;
- To enable Traveldocs to execute the agreement with you, your employer or your client as provided in, but not limited to, the agreement to provide a valid Travel Authorization for a country;
- To enable Traveldocs to identify you through the Website in order to provide the Travel Authorization;
- To enable Traveldocs as a commercial company to apply for Travel Authorizations in third countries from Immigration Services with Personal Data;
- To enable Traveldocs to keep you informed of the status of your Travel Authorization application, as well as to keep you informed of the commencement date, expiration date and interim changes in the validity of your Travel Authorization, as well as notifications by to give from and about your own government and the government of the country you are going to visit about making a safe trip and complying with the regulations of these authorities.
How long do we keep personal data
Traveldocs does not store personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
- We store the data we collect through Cookies (such as Google Analytics) for 26 months. With this information we can optimize your experiences on our website and keep track of your preferences;
- Personal data of (persons working for) customers and suppliers: 2 years after the end of the last agreement with Traveldocs;
- Personal data of (persons working for) prospects: 2 years after the last contact with Traveldocs;
- Personal data provided via the contact form on our Website or otherwise voluntarily provided to Traveldocs: 1 year after the last contact with you.
Recipients and transfer
Traveldocs will pass on Personal Data to third parties, so-called “recipients”, if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes stated in this Policy. The (categories of) possible recipients of the Personal Data are:
- The different immigration services outside or possibly within the EEA;
- The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Our business relations, customers and (cloud) suppliers, for the performance of an agreement with Traveldocs or in the context of our normal business operations with you, your client or your employer;
- Our auditors, legal advisers and other advisors;
- Possible other recipients that you explicitly or implicitly agree to implement the services of Traveldocs for you or the company you work for.
Traveldocs transfers Personal Data to third countries or international organizations outside the European Economic Area.
- When transferring Personal Data, Traveldocs will at all times ensure that there are appropriate safeguards for the protection of Personal Data.
- Should Traveldocs transfer Personal Data outside the European Economic Area to a third country or international organizations in any other way, Traveldocs will determine whether there is an adequacy decision within the meaning of the GDPR, and if there is no such decision, only there is a transfer of Personal Data if appropriate and suitable safeguards have been taken, such as agreeing a standard EU Model Contract with the international organization.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. Traveldocs uses functional, analytical & preference cookies. These cookies do not infringe on your privacy.
- Functional cookies are necessary for (parts of) the website to function properly.
- Analytical cookies are used to get an idea of how the website is used, so that we can improve the site (if necessary) and better tailor it to your needs. We use Google Analytics for this. Google keeps track of how you use the website and draws up reports on website activity. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not combine your IP address with other data that Google has. By using our website, you consent to the processing of the information by Google Analytics. The data in / from Google Analytics is stored for 26 months.
- Preference cookies help you to remember your preferred settings (such as preferred language).
Via the settings of your internet browser you can (automatically) delete cookies or set them so that you do not accept cookies at all.
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Traveldocs; You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another (possibly named by you) organization. You can submit a request for access, correction and / or deletion regarding data transfer of your personal data. You can send a request for withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been submitted by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. On this copy you can blacken your passport photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone (the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport)), your passport and citizen service number (BSN) to protect your privacy. Traveldocs will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Traveldocs further points out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Traveldocs takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if you notice indications of abuse, please contact email@example.com.
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- The anonymization and encryption of Personal Data.
- Our employees’ servers and devices are equipped with up-to-date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (SSL). You can see this by the address bar “https” and the padlock.
- Various other security measures that we do not share with third parties for security reasons.