Your original passport with a validity of at least 6 months after the expiry date of your visa.
You do not need to provide a passport photo to apply for an e-visa for Egypt. For a regular visa: two official, color passport photos which should meet the following conditions:
- The photo is less than 3 months old
- The background is white or light gray in color
- The dimensions are 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- There are no damages to the passport photo
- The passport photo is not stapled to the visa application form
- The person in the photo is looking straight into the camera
- No glasses are worn in the photo
Regular visa applicants (tourist and business)
All regular visa applicants have to deliver the following:
- A passport (valid for at least 6 months after expiry date of the visa and must contain at least 2 blank visa pages)
- Two sets of recently taken, colored passport photographs
- Signed embassy form (after receiving your order, we will send you the embassy form for signature)
- Additional documents
For each visa type, you must provide us with additional documents, namely:
- With the regular tourist visa, in addition to your passport, passport photos and signed embassy form, you must provide a copy of your registered hotel and flight confirmation.
- With the regular business visa, you must provide a letter of guarantee from your employer in addition to the passport, passport photos and signed embassy form.
- With the e-visa, all travelers must provide a copy of the flight and registered hotel confirmation.
- The Egypt single entry e-visa is valid for 3 months from the time of issue and offers you a stay of up to 30 days
- The Egypt multiple entry e-visa is valid for 90 days and offers a stay up to 30 days per entry
- The regular visa for Egypt differs in validity and the number of entries. Contact us for more information per visa type.
What exactly is a visa for Egypt?
If you want to go to Egypt for a holiday or business trip, you need to apply for a regular visa or an e-Visa before entering the country. The visa is a sticker issued by the government of Egypt and affixed to the passport. For Tourist purposes you can apply for the e-Visa for Egypt. With this visa you have permission to enter the territory of Egypt. This visa is issued by the Embassy of Egypt in The Hague. The e-visa will be delivered digitally by email, after the application has been processed by us.
The visa will be checked during passport control in Egypt. If you arrive by plane, the first visa check will probably already take place at the airport.
Our staff will work professionally to ensure that your visa application for Egypt is flawlessly presented to the embassy and / or government of Egypt so you can travel with confidence.
What types of Egypt visas are available?
Various visas are available for Egypt. The type of visa depends on your travel purpose. The most common are an E-visa for tourist reasons or a regular visa for business purposes.
The purpose of your trip determines the type of visa you need to apply for. If you are unsure which visa is most applicable to your situation, do not hesitate to contact us! Our employees can advise you on this.
In order to obtain a business visa for Egypt, we have to receive all documents (including passport and photographs) physically. It is only possible to obtain an e-visa via our website. An e-visa can only be used for touristic purposes.
On arrival in Egypt, the traveler must be in possession of:
- A passport valid for at least six months on arrival with at least one blank page.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (bankstatement or credit card overview)
- A return or transit ticket(s)
- A hotel reservation
- All required documents for an optional next destination (if you need an e-visa for a transit in Egypt you might be asked to present a visa for the next destination, if one is required)
What does a visa for Egypt cost and how long does the procedure take?
The costs for the visa vary per visa type and processing time. Normally a normal request takes 6-10 working days. An emergency procedure can also be completed in 5 working days.
However, the embassy reserves the right at all times to take longer to assess your application than the stated average processing time for this.
- The e-Visa costs € 36,95 per person.
Regular visas differ in costs. This depends on the type of visa you wish to obtain and the desired validity, processing procedure and number of entries.
- Regular tourist visas are available from € 84,95 per person.
- Regular business visas are available from € 105,95 per person.
This includes processing costs, consular costs, transaction costs and VAT. You can also use an urgent procedure in which a surcharge will be charged, see this page.
Why apply for your Egypt Visa at Traveldocs?
At Traveldocs we guarantee professional, correct, smooth and reliable service.
Our experienced experts will review the application before it is submitted to the Consulate of Egypt. Only in this way can you be 100% sure that your application is correctly and safely applied for.
Traveldocs makes the procedure easier for you, so no more complicated website procedures.
You will be kept informed of the status of the request by e-mail or telephone. You can also follow your request at any time via the Tracking function on our website.
Traveldocs is a Dutch company with years of experience and the right connections to handle your documents correctly. We work together with various tour operators, top clubs, large (international) companies and NGOs. Your documents are always in safe hands with us.
Apply for Egypt visa now
Do you want to apply for the Egypt visa directly? Then proceed directly to the online application form. Would you like to know more about the visa and the procedure first? Read our FAQ visa Egypt page, or contact us via the online contact form.
Traveldocs helps companies and private individuals to apply for a visa or legalization. As a recognized legalization agency, we assist you administratively and we take care of the complete settlement at the relevant embassy or consulate. We charge agency fees for this service. We are not a government agency or affiliated with it. All costs to be paid by you are clearly visible and completely transparent and Traveldocs uses competitive prices, a professional service with adequate know-how within the world of legalisations. Of course you also have the option to submit your application directly to the relevant government agency. When you submit an application via visum-legalisatie.nl, you never pay more for the consular costs than at the embassy / consulate.