Your original passport with a validity of at least 6 months after the expiry date of your visa.
It is also important that your passport contains at least 2 empty visa pages that are opposite each other.
An official, color passport photo that meets the following conditions:
- The photo is less than 3 months old
- The background is white or light gray in color
- The dimensions are 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- No glasses are worn in the photo
- Headwear is only allowed in the passport photo if this is for religious reasons: The visibility of the entire face is then a requirement.
The passport photo must be loose (so not attached to the application form in any way) and free of any glue / staple remnants.
A flight confirmation/e-ticket of a round trip.
The confirmation or e-ticket must state the name of the traveler (as stated in the passport) and must show the full flight schedule.
Signed embassy form
After you have completed the online application form on this website, you will receive an e-mail stating which other documents are needed in your case (you can also check this yourself on this page). You will also find an embassy form in this email. This embassy form has already been filled in digitally, but still has to be printed (note: one-sided!) And signed. This should be done with a black pen.
The traveler must provide a letter which states that Traveldocs is authorized to process the application for you.
This letter must be signed and written by the traveler. We provide a format/sample of this letter in our documentation package.
When applying for a Social Cultural visa, the following extra documents must be delivered as well:
- An invitation letter from the company/person, this letter should contain a stamp, known as a Materai. Without this stamp the invitation letter will not be accepted by the Indonesian embassy;
- A copy of the KTP-Card from the person who signed the invitation letter.
When applying for a Business visa, the following extra documents must be delivered:
- An invitation letter from the inviting company. This letter should also contain the Materai stamp/seal;
- A copy of the KTP-Card from the person who signed the invitation letter;
- A guarantee letter from the company the traveler is working at. Self employed travelers and entrepreneurs have to provide an extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
Children up to the age of 12 must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
Non-Dutch passport holders must provide a copy of the BRP record (Uittreksel Basisregistratie Personen). This document must be requested from the municipality/local city hall where the traveler is registered.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, all applicants for the Indonesian visa (tourist, social cultural and business) must provide a health certificate, which must be issued by an authorized organization or person. This statement should:
- Be written in English
- Signed by an authorized person and / or authority
- Indicate that the traveler is considered healthy and free from all COVID-19 symptoms before his or her trip to Indonesia
- Must display the results of the PCR test (Plymerase Chain Reaction test)
- Issued no later than a maximum of 7 days at the time of submission to the Indonesian Embassy. The document may therefore not be older than 2-3 days at the time of delivery to Traveldocs. This in connection with possible delays at the embassy due to the very limited opening hours. Applications can currently only be submitted on Wednesdays and Fridays. Keep this in mind when applying for a health certificate!
What is visa for Indonesia?
If you want to go to Indonesia for a holiday or business trip, you must apply for a regular visa before entering the country. The visa is a sticker, which is issued by the Indonesian government and is affixed to the passport. With this visa you have permission to enter the territory of Indonesia. This visa is usually issued by the Embassy of Indonesia in The Hague.
The visa will be checked during passport control in Indonesia. If you arrive by plane, the first visa check will probably already take place at the airport.
Our staff will work professionally to ensure that your visa application for Indonesia is presented flawlessly at the Indonesian Embassy, so you can travel with confidence.
Do I need a visa Indonesia application?
This depends on the number of days you will be staying in the country. Indonesia has a free stamp, which stands for a visa-free entrance with a maximum stay of 30 days. If you cannot proof that you are leaving the country within 30 days after arrival, a visa is needed in advance. A visa free entry will in that case not be granted. In addition, there is a Visa on Arrival, which the traveler can buy at the airport of arrival. This is a small sticker that will be placed in the passport. It is important to know that you can only extend a Visa on Arrival if the stay unexpectedly lasts longer than you had previously planned. If you only obtained a stamp upon entry, you must leave the country after 29 days and you may only re-enter Indonesia after 24 hours. We can not secure an entry without a visa. Therefore is it strongly advices to obtain a regular visa in advance via our website.
- Although you can extend a Visa on Arrival by 30 days, it will not be issued if you indicate in advance that you want to stay longer than 30 days in Indonesia. For this you must have obtained a regular visa before departure.
- Even if you cannot demonstrate that you will leave the country within 30 days, you must apply for a regular visa before departure.
Visa-free/Visa on arrival entry therefore only applies to stays shorter than 30 days, which can be proven.
We also cannot guarantee entry without a visa, as the Indonesian government and local Immigration Officers reserve the right to refuse entry to the country at any time.
With a visa Indonesia application, you save yourself a lot of effort and long queues.
What types of visas are available for Indonesia?
Various visas are available for Indonesia. The type of visa depends on your destination. The most common are a visa for touristic- or a visa for business purposes. However, you also have a visa for journalists, a visa for students, a work visa, a transit (transfer) visa and a visa on personal invitation (Social Cultural). For example, with a social cultural visa you can do an internship in Indonesia. You must be invited for this by someone in Indonesia who can guarantee you financially during your whole stay. This invitation must be authorized by the Indonesian government.
The purpose of your trip determines the type of visa you need to apply for. If you are unsure which visa is most applicable to your situation, do not hesitate to contact us! Our employees can advise you on this.
Processing time, visa validity and costs of the visa Indonesia.
The processing time normally takes only 6 business days from the time of submission. In busy (holiday) periods, however, it can increase to 8 to 10 working days. Therefore always apply for your visa about 6 weeks before departure to ensure that you have everything in order. The visa for Indonesia does not have an urgent procedure.
- The cost of the tourist visa is € 89.95 for a visa with a validity of 60 days and a single entry.
- For business visas this is from € 89.95 for a single entry visa with a validity of 60 days. However, business travelers are also eligible for an annual visa with multiple entries for € 146.95.
This includes processing costs, consular costs, transaction costs and VAT.
If you would like to have data and / or documents collected or delivered at home, you pay additional shipping costs. Information about the surcharges and rates can be found on the Rates page.
Why apply for your Indonesia Visa at Traveldocs?
At Traveldocs we guarantee professional, correct, smooth and reliable service.
Our experienced experts will check the application before it is submitted to the consulate of Indonesia. Only in this way can you be 100% sure that your application is correctly and safely applied for.
Traveldocs makes the procedure easier for you, so no more complicated website procedures.
You will be kept informed of the status of the request by e-mail or telephone. You can also follow your request at any time via the Tracking function on our website.
Traveldocs is a Dutch company with years of experience and the right connections to handle your documents correctly. We work together with various tour operators, top clubs, large (international) companies and NGOs. Your documents are always in safe hands with us.
Apply for Indonesia visa now
Do you want to apply for the Indonesia visa directly? Then proceed directly to the online application form. Would you like to know more about the visa and the procedure first? Read our FAQ visa Indonesië page, or contact us via the online contact form.
Traveldocs helps companies and private individuals to apply for a visa or legalization. As a recognized legalization agency, we assist you administratively and we take care of the complete settlement at the relevant embassy or consulate. We charge agency fees for this service. We are not a government agency or affiliated with it. All costs to be paid by you are clearly visible and completely transparent and Traveldocs uses competitive prices, a professional service with adequate know-how within the world of legalisations. Of course you also have the option to submit your application directly to the relevant government agency. When you submit an application via visum-legalisatie.nl, you never pay more for the consular costs than at the embassy / consulate.